Amsterdam, North Holland

Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or overruling the system rules results in penalty, fee's or even death sentence.

That variates from which continent as criminal: Africa: High - Middle East and Euro zone: Mild

When looking at the type of criminals in Western Europe: We can draw a line and make a report how many type of people of different backgrounds who have done thefts and made violence. In the Netherlands, Belgium and France: Western African 70 tot 80 percent, Antillean, Suriname and North African: Moroccan

After collecting Police files, Government and from Corporates Statistics: We see that those criminals have an possible ethnic background. They are thought from a young age for a profession to make thefts in large groups. Hereby not following any school education. They are thought and idolised by R&B and HIPHOP that stealing certain products are good. At the end when they are caught they still have to be put in jail. Either in youth camps or in jail:

There are famous examples in the Netherlands from Rotterdam Jail and in Amsterdam Bijlmer Bajes: Certain Black men have thought by stealing by it's honor by clan, so how many times you have stolen how more you go up in rank. Young Muslim are coming from a strict Islamic background but barely and don't communicate with western People. They socially interact with Black gangs on the street especially in France. Often in relationship with girl friends or even married at first sight. Although they believe the Western Society is a threat for there culture believes they rather take the side of Black men without looking at the end results.

The truth is all who have done violence deeds: Theft, robbery and murder are put in jail for a certain sentence. After so many months in jail or even years all the anger, frustration, madness or even killing has been reduced in their thoughts. Then comes the loneless: Even for the most high top criminals of Surinam, Antillean, Western African, Moroccans and Turkish men get sexualy frustrated. There women or children either wait for them or are divorced. When being put in jail there is not lot's of Motivation.

The end up lonely and even the biggest African, Western African, Antillean, Suriname or Moroccans, Turkish criminal men do have relations ships heavenly with each other. The Dutch Criminal men either watch, participate or commit suicide but also the emigrants. The guards and staff even put condoms in rooms and supply station rooms packages. Somehow they always are used till quite an extend at the end of the month. (the condom Packages)

In jail where there is only fear and anger only the brotherly love of criminals helps each other. Black, Muslim and even sometimes white. In Africa they get hanged up almost every day. Because some do have a death sentence and criminals do wants be happy even for a short while when knowing something bad is going to happen.

Had an Experience with Bijlmer Bajes?

Comments

pissedthefukoff
Mountain View, California, United States #916833

Uh no. When ppl have to follow laws that are obviously corrupt and every country has its share you dont have harmony. You have a dictatorship.